Australia Women

Australia Women - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Oct, 2015 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Australia Women Australia Females - Australian Women
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2013 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Australia Women

Australia Females

What are some general cultural characteristics of Women from Australia? Do Australia Females consider themselves equal to their male counterparts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Women Australia

Aussie women running out of cash

AUSTRALIAN women are at risk of running out of savings during retirement, with half of all girls born today expected to live close to 100. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2014 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Australia Women Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

What women want in 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Australian women have grown out of the "you can have it all" fantasy, according to new research. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 31st May, 2014 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Women Australia

Aussie ladies" cut price boob jobs

OLDER women are having breast enlargements as Australian surgeons cut their prices to compete with medical tourism packages in Asia. Ref. Source 6

4th Jun, 2014 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Women Australia

Not something I would do but if I did want to do it I won't make the price my first decision because it will be my body and you can't afford to be cheap on this.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Australia Women

Australia's richest women

IT'S not all about Gina Rinehart. Australia has plenty of super wealthy women who built their own empires from scratch. Who made the list? Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2015 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Australia Women

Forced to be 'slutty, just for a bed'

AUSTRALIA is only at the beginning of a massive problem that's plaguing those who are closest to us. And they're doing desperate things to survive. Ref. Source 3y

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2015 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Australia Women Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Shock reality for desperate homeless women

WHAT do homeless women need above shelter and food? This little problem is part of the harsh reality of calling the Melbourne streets your home. Ref. Source 9m

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Australia Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,