Eiva Introduction

Eiva Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jul, 2006 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Eiva Introduction
A Friend

Eiva Introduction

Erm, okay then....
well, heya everyone!

Hm, where to start...*shuffles papers* Well...I guess the main question is: "Why am I here?" well. Some say that the world was made by the Combining of the Turtle Sperm and the Cat Eggs..
Ok, I'm dumb, and I know it. Bad attempt to be funny. I should stop. XD

Right-o, so I found this on Google somehow...no, that's not it. I found this place on a site called rpgtopics.com while in my I.T lesson at school (gads) simply because I love to roleplay. I LURVE it, and I think I am pretty darn good at it as well. Although, that's just my opinion.

As far as working is concerned, it's just a load of boring old papercrap for me to be doing, but HEY! Sometimes I enjoy doing it, it takes me away from the burdens of everyday life (unless it's Maths or German) and besides, I can doodle in my books and my teachers don't care. Oh the humanity of it all :3

I guess...my goals in life are to become a voice actor and a journalist (not at the same time, durr). I think it would be cool to be a voice actor because I could get FAMOUS! woo! and also cover voices in anime which I may grow to like (I'm a massive fan of anime. ...;;). A journalist because I love writing - non-fiction not as much as little fanfictions or random stories in the back of my Geography books; so I guess an author would be a good chance to jump at. I'm in the middle of writing a book at the moment; however I think it's a bit of a failure and besides, I could probably do a lot better than what I'm currently working on.

Some of the things I am interested in/like doing contain the FOLLOWING:
-watching anime. I'm a massive anime fan (mentioned earlier, hehe) and some of my favourites include Mahoromatic, Love Hina, Ghost in the Shell, and most definately Naruto. I'm such a massive fan of Naruto...I love it! And my favourite character out of it is Hyuuga Neji...if you know of Naruto then contact me! (eto...you don't have to, I was joking. ...;;;)

-playing computer games. PC games are a good choice, though I personally reckon there are too many buttons to master, so I prefer games on either the XBOX or the PlayStation - most preferably Final Fantasy. Favourite game of FF: FFVII. And yes, I've seen FFVII: Advent Children for all those wondering...and boy do I love it. hehe.

-Singing - how I do love it. Most things like that I like; yet I can't play any instruments, and I think I can't sing...though everyone says I can. Psh. Drawing is another of my favourite pastimes, and yet again most people think I'm really good at it. Hehehe.

So, I guess I have nothing else to say...I might as well just sign off now and hang my head, slightly ashamed of the amount I have blabbered on about. I'm terrible sorry for wasting your time - sincerely!
Ano...I have that we all have a fun time roleplaying with each other. Occasionally I have good ideas, y'know!
Eiva xxx

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Eiva

Hi Eiva, welcome to the forum, to participate in RPG, you must post 30 posts first of all.I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you. Are you in 6th form, what else are you studying?
I look forward to reading your posts.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Eiva Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, Eiva, and welcome to the Forum! Terrific intro! There is a lot of info about the RPG's on the forum dedicated to that, where you can find answers to any questions you may have re: the games. There are a few requirements before RPG status is given, so you may want to read over the instructions provided. Other than that, we have many great discussions on-going and we look forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

On another note, please keep "smileys" or "emoticons" to a minimum. Had the system recognized some that you used, it would have let you know we generally allow only one per post! This is just to keep the posts easier to read. Thanks!

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 20th Jul, 2006 - 3:53am

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Eiva Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,