Tuned Introduction

Tuned Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jul, 2006 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Tuned Introduction
A Friend

Tuned Introduction

Hello,

To begin I would like to express my gracious enthusiasm as far as the measures taken to ensure the intellectual integrity of this particular forum. I am a 22 year old male from Syracuse New York. I am mostly occupied with my work as a cook and amateur electronic musician. I have joined this forum in hopes to be able to participate in the text based RPGs and perhaps have the chance to make a few acquaintances/ friends in the process, as well as being able to participate in threads related to music and culture. I am pleased to meet you all and look forward to the discussions ahead.

Respectfully,

tuned

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Tuned

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Tuned Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Tuned, and welcome to the forum. There are many topics that you may find of interest to you.
To be able to participate in RPG, you must first have completed 30 constructive posts. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to reading your posts.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Tuned

Welcome to the Forum, tuned! We're glad you've joined us. Please do read over the info re: the games, and then browse the boards. We have plenty topics that may interest you on nearly any subject you can think of! Looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Tuned Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,