Slade Introduction

Slade Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Jul, 2006 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Slade Introduction
A Friend

Slade Introduction

I enjoy the interactions of good online text RPGs. It can be difficult to find ones that match the pace that I would like. Some drone on and on about nothing. Others have so much pre-written text that you just don't want to get to.

I want a changing story...something that makes me excited to get online and participate in.----Slade

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Slade

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2006 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Slade Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You have come to the right place for a (potentially) fast paced, interesting RPG. I say potentially, because we don't have anyone who is really interested in playing the RPGs, and also willing to put forth the effort to be active in the community.

So, welcome to the forum, I hope to see your participation.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Slade Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,