Ms. Universe 2006

Ms Universe 2006 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jul, 2006 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Comments
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Ms. Universe 2006

Ms. Universe 2006

Place your comments and reviews for th Ms. Universe 2006 competition.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Ms. Universe 2006
A Friend

Universe Ms

Did anyone know that Donald "The Donald" Trump acquired the Ms. Universe company and pageant in 1996?

The Miss Universe Organization, a New-York-based partnership between NBC and Donald Trump, has run the contest since June 20, 2002. The current president is Paula Shugart. The Organization sells television rights to the pageant in other countries, and also produces the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contests. The winner of Miss USA represents the USA in Miss Universe. 

In fact, most of the pageants around the world are subsides of the Miss Universe Organization.

24th Jul, 2006 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Ms. Universe 2006 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw it and the first thing I was surprised about was the number of blondes that got selected in the first 20 (yes, a new round - 20 instead of straight to the 10). Ms. Trinidad & Tobago made it to the top 10 which was good and then when it got to the top five I was truly disappointed with the results.

I was backing Ms. Japan, but they chose Ms. Puerto Rico, who in my opinion, did not have the class and intelligence that Ms. Japan had. It may also be possible that they were watching Ms. Puerto Rico's Jennifer Lopez cut style top.

24th Jul, 2006 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Universe Ms

Hmmm, it seems like things did not start very good for the new Miss Universe 2006. I think the dress was the reason of her passing out. It was way too TIGHT!

Forty minutes into her reign as Miss Universe, Miss Puerto Rico Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza collapsed during a post-pageant news conference and was rushed offstage on Sunday night.

Pageant officials immediately said the lithe 5-foot-9 18-year-old was all right and had fainted.

"She's okay. She's fine," pageant representative Lark Anton told Reuters. "She got dizzy. It's very hot up here. Her dress is tight - as you could see it was beaded and heavy. She passed out."

Anton said Mendoza "had plenty to eat today," when pressed for the beauty queen's condition before she fainted at the center of the stage at the Shrine Auditorium, where she had become the 55th Miss Universe before an international television audience less than an hour earlier.

Mendoza attended the pageant's Coronation Ball after recovering from her collapse, according to guests including Donald Trump, co-owner of the Miss Universe Organization. "Yes, she's fine," Trump said as he left...

> TOPIC: Ms. Universe 2006

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,