16 Blocks

16 Blocks - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jul, 2006 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Jul, 2006 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

16 Blocks

16 Blocks

Starring: Bruce Willis

I thought I would hear a lot of swearing and unnecessary violence, but both of those were eliminated from this movie - thank goodness. It is good to see an action movie without all the added filth that is prevalent these days in the movie industry.

As for this movie - you will enjoy it. It leaves you wondering what will happen next as it takes many twists and turns.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

16 Blocks
A Friend

Blocks

I thought Mos Def was excellent as the witness going to court. 16 Blocks left you wondering who the actual bad guy was really and what bad thing would happen next! Some of the action sequences were simply unexpected and shocking when they happened, I loved the movie!

24th Jul, 2006 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

16 Blocks Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mos was good, I was trying to figure out if he was just talkative or a little bit on the slow side? Which ever it was he did a great job at portraying himself a challenge to protect.

> TOPIC: 16 Blocks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,