Iceland Flag

Iceland Flag - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2020 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Iceland Flag Iceland Flag History
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2013 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Iceland Flag

Iceland Flag

A general Thread about the state Flag of Iceland. What do you like / not like about the Iceland Flag? Do you feel the Flag of Iceland best represnts the citizenry?

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2016 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Flag Iceland

The flag of Iceland was adopted in June 19, 1915. The designer of this flag "Matthias Thordarson" explained that the colors as representing blue for the mountains, white for ice and snow and red for fire and lava as Iceland has much volcanic activity.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

7th Apr, 2020 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Iceland Flag History & Civil Business Politics

That is extremely interesting! I thought it was connected to the people. I suppose the land is as connected to the people as anything else. I wonder if the shape on the flag means anything?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

> TOPIC: Iceland Flag

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,