Mike Introduction

Mike Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jul, 2006 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General Religion
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Mike Introduction
A Friend

Mike Introduction

Merry meet everyone!

My name is Mike, I hail from England, and found this site on a google search! I am currently at home awaiting my exam results, which are due next month, and I will then know what university I am going to for a 3 year religious studies course!

My personal religion is Christian Wicca, which is a combined path of both Christianity and Paganism. I chose this path because I was pushed away from the Christian church, mainly because of the diversity and controversy surrounding my personal beliefs (which are pagan, only a year ago did I discover that there was an actual religious name for my beliefs!) but I still had a strong calling to believe in Jesus Christ.

Sorry, I'm rambling... I love religious, philosophical, theological and political discussion and debate, and am looking forwards to seeing what this site has to offer!

Blessed be!

Mike

Message Edited!
Please make sure you use capital letters when necessary. Thanks

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Mike

Hi Mike. Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. Please make sure to read all the rules concerning posting, I hope you have a good time here and can contribute to the discussions. See you around.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Mike Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Mike Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mike

My sincere apologies, I suffer from Dyslexia and because some of the other forums I post on don't tend to quarrel with minor spelling issues, I didn't take the proper care that you require.

I shall do better in the future.

Message Edited!
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mike

I can appreciate you have a unique situation, HOWEVER, that does not stop you from reading our Constructive Posting Policy, so far every post you have made here has needed editing, if you do not follow our guidelines then you will find your stay will be short. I hope it isn't, but we do enforce our policies here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Mike Introduction
A Friend

Mike Introduction

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused. Like I said, I am not used to forcing myself to capitalize, as it is something I find hard to do due to my dyslexia, but I will try harder.

Reconcile Edited: Mike on 24th Jul, 2006 - 11:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2006 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Mike Introduction

Honey, you need someone to give you some tips, some smart and beautiful, now who could that be...?

> TOPIC: Mike Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,