Is War On Terror Actually Terror On U.s.?

Is War Terror Terror U S - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2006 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The topic title is ambigous, I know. I wanted to write Is War on Terror an Excuse to Erode Our Civil Liberties, which is more self-evident but didn't have the space.

Anyway, is it an excuse?

I mean look at the increased security everywhere!

Now, the NSA can legally spy on people without warrent(what ever happened to our 4th Amemendment rights?)

Guantanamo: Isn't that also a violation of our constitution (Speedy and dual trial?)

Should't the Patriot Act be considered unconstutional?

What about extradordinary redition, the practice of sending inmates in Guantanamo back to their countries(where torture is used), right in the circumstances?

What about the new TSA rules at airports?

And the full-body strip search?

Even our first amemendement rights are being squashed. If you write anything bad about Bush, you are ostracized.

Tell me are all these extradordinary measures just xenophobic and state terror(in effect letting the terrorists win), or neccessary against them?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2006 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Us Terror Terror War Is

We have too many similar Topics already started. Do a search on "Terrorism", "Rights", and so forth and you will find a lot of them, no need to start yet another one.

* Thread Closed *

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Is War On Terror Actually Terror On U.s.?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,