Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014 - Christmas - Posted: 7th Nov, 2014 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
5th Jan, 2014 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

In a new year, 2014, many have already started their plans for Christmas 2014, are you one of those persons? What do you do: buy gifts in advance or plan if you will do a traditional Christmas 2014 or just get away from it all?

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2014 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I have a garage sale during the summer to raise money for Christmas. It helps me to get things in advance so I don't have this huge bill at the end of the year.

8th Aug, 2014 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014 Christmas

I can't believe we're already talking about Christmas! But since I'm here I'll just say that I don't think about Christmas til I see the ads around October-November. I don't enjoy buying gifts, too much thinking about what to get to make someone happy.

8th Sep, 2014 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I'm already being told what is wanted for Christmas and its so expensive. These electronic gadgets are made so young eyes get excited enough to make the old eyes go and buy it. laugh.gif

17th Oct, 2014 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I dislike that Christmas songs and ads are being pushed on you from September - that is to show you how over commercialized the event is. Worst, they play on the minds of children getting them to nag their parents to go in debt so they can get that new expensive toy.

21st Oct, 2014 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014

They are playing Christmas songs earlier and earlier. Last year it was October and this year I was hearing them in September - wow! I do love Christmas, its up to us what we get from it we don't have to take on the ads its really about close friends and family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2014 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014

Name: Daisy

Comments: We've begun deep house cleaning early so when December hits we only have to do light cleaning in preparation for Christmas.

7th Nov, 2014 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014 Christmas

The kids are singing the song of Santa Claus already and they know what gifts they want. There is no fooling them and they go to sleep thinking about it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,