Female Masking

Female Masking - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Nov, 2014 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Female Masking Men dressing up as women using silicone suits
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2014 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Female Masking

Hello Dolly: Meet the 'maskers'

THESE men don silicone suits and lifelike masks as they transform into 'beautiful women'. The secret world of 'female masking' is explored in a confronting new documentary. Ref. Source 9

Female Masking
Female Masking (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2014 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Masking Female

There are just some things I will never understand and this is one of them but I will dare to say that it might be related to not being happy with who you are and what you can be.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2014 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Female Masking
A Friend

Female Masking Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

"Μακάριοι οι πτωχοί τω πνεύματι",
Or in English: "Blessed are the poor in spirit"

As the ancient greeks once said, there is no need to be upset about those doing foolish things, better to leave them in their own reality than try to make sense out of it.

Why I find that foolish?
1. Not being proud about yourself and who you are.
2. Hiding the real you.
3. I'm fine with transvestism, but this is far from that; it's dressing up as a doll, an item; something fake.

200,000 years of evolution and we have become a species that isn't proud about its own existence.

13th Jan, 2014 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Masking Female

Johnathan is just like totally on the nail with his comments. What would cause someone to do this though? We all like to dress up as our favorite super hero or some character from the movies or whatever but we usually do that for Halloween. My main question is if they do it like that or do they then act out the female character? In other words do they think they are the doll?

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2014 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Female Masking
A Friend

Masking Female

As one of the people who do this said in the interview:

international QUOTE
"You become one of the beautiful people and you draw a lot of attention, and attention is not something I've had a lot of."

When you dress up for [Halloween] or for whatever occasion, you do not do it because you want to attract attention, but to have a laugh, do something that's funny. You do not suddenly become [Captain America], you just put on a costume and laugh about it.

I understand that everyone is allowed to do anything they wish, and I'm not saying they're not. Au contraire, I merely stated that I find it a ridiculous display of in confidence, nothing more.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Quote tags added fixed text.

14th Jan, 2014 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Female Masking

The cost of those suits could probably be invested in some therapy. Its not about the suit but a very low self esteem. When someone has no self worth they try to find it in various ways; bullying, cutting self and in this case dressing up in the opposite sex.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2014 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Female Masking

I guess everyone has something that they do that might seem odd but its just an outward expression of what's happening inside and they should not be judged for it. The only place I would say they need to not do this is at the workplace, Ii don't think customers or the boss will want someone with a mask on because they will not know how to interpret that.

> TOPIC: Female Masking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,