Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2006 - 1:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Mel Gibson
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2006 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson was arrested early Friday for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol, authorities said.

Gibson's 2006 Lexus LS 430 was speeding on Pacific Coast Highway when deputies stopped him at 2:36 a.m., said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. "He was going 87 miles per hour in a 45-miles-per-hour zone," Whitmore said.
Ref. Read More...

Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2006 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

This is very sad. I was glad though he admitted the offense, apologized and even confessed he has been struggling with alcoholism for a long time. It seems like this is a relapse. I really hope he gets the proper help he needs, he is such a talented actor and director, it would be so sad to see him wasting his days by drinking.

30th Jul, 2006 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

If he's been struggling with alcoholism his entire life, he is lucky it hasn't come to the public's attention before now. I think it is commendable that he has humbled himself to apologize for his behavior and publicly admit he was wrong. I agree he is very talented and hope he gets the help he needs.

30th Jul, 2006 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

How sad for him to have this happen. Doesn't he have a large family, lots of children? I always picture him as a great dad... I hope this arrest doesn't harm his family too much.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2006 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

Breaking News

Actor Mel Gibson enters rehab following his arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, his spokesman confirms.
Ref. CNN

1st Aug, 2006 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson

Adding insult to injury, Mr. Gibson apparently went on an anti-Semitic diatribe whilst being arrested. He's apologized for the "despicable" things he said, but there are Jewish groups who are not accepting it as sincere enough. This is disaster for Mel, until it passes the public consciousness -- all he has to do is wait a year or two, and he'll be back on top. People have short memories.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Mel Gibson

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 31-Jul 06, 11:40 PM)
Adding insult to injury, Mr. Gibson apparently went on an anti-Semitic diatribe whilst being arrested. He's apologized for the "despicable" things he said, but there are Jewish groups who are not accepting it as sincere enough.

Firstly, doesn't it annoy anyone that it's big news when a "star" does just about anything that your average person might, these days?

Really, would it make news if my dad got arrested for a DUI offence? Since obviously this doesn't happen often (or it'd have made headlines before) I think it's unfair to question his parenting abilities based on what would be considered a minor detail, if his name were 'John Blake'.

Secondly... since I haven't seen a verifiable report of the alleged anti-semitic statements he made while legally drunk, I think that any Jewish groups or organizations who are protesting are obviously bored and hyper-sensitive. Has anyone here never said anything that they later regretted?

In my humble opinion, Mel Gibson is a very public example of a man who has tried (and is trying) his best to set a good example to not only his family, but the entire public. I can't think less of him because he stumbled - in fact, I admire him more for his very public apology.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2006 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Movies Music Fashion & Sports

GIBSON: 'I AM NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE'

Actor-director Mel Gibson apologized Tuesday for making anti-Semitic remarks during his drunken driving arrest last week, saying the comments were "blurted out in a moment of insanity."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/....dui/index.html

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Mel Gibson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,