Leowhey Introduction

Leowhey Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jul, 2006 - 11:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPG/general discussion
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2006 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Leowhey Introduction
A Friend

Leowhey Introduction

Hello:

My name is Nathan, and I come from Portland, Oregon in the United States. I am a college student working part-time at a smoothie place. I am majoring in German and plan on getting my licence in Special Education. I would like to eventually move to Germany or, perhaps, start a home school for people who do not want their children to go to public school, and yet cannot afford to send their kids to expensive private schools.

I do not have much free time, but I enjoy listening to and composing music, making websites, reading, singing and hanging out with my friends. I am 20 years-old--soon to be 21!--and I love grammar very much, including looking at its correct usage and origins.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2006 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Leowhey

Welcome to the forum!

I see that you joined to play the RPGs. I am sure that one of the bots will welcome you soon, and give you some instruction on what you will need to do to play the RPGs. I will just point out that it requires some regular participation on the forum to play the RPGs. You will need to post 30 constructive messages, then maintain a participation rate of at least 75%. That only equates to about 3 messages per day, so isn't very difficult.

There are many different boards here, each dedicated to a particular type of topic. There are surely topics that you will be able to contribute to, that will help you maintain your participation rate.

So, jump in and enjoy your stay here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Leowhey Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,