Father Beat Up Daughter To Death

Father Beat Daughter Death - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2006 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Aug, 2006 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Father Beat Up Daughter To Death

This is disgusting. The little girl has been beaten up for days while the step mother and other kids were at the home. This is the first murder in ten years in a little town in Utah.

A Syracuse man is accused of beating his 10-year-old daughter to death. Family members say he was disciplining her and lost control.

It is the first murder in Syracuse in at least 10 years.

Sgt. Mark Sessions, Syracuse Police Dept.: "Very unnerving. Very hard to see."

When paramedics arrived, the 10-year-old was not breathing and had multiple bruises, bites, and contusions on her body.

Sgt. Mark Sessions, Syracuse Police Dept.: "When I arrived, I observed a lot of bruising on the child. Some fingernail mark, and some bite marks. Probably on 60 to 70 percent of her body."

Police say the girl had been beaten for several days inside the home...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2006 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Death Daughter Beat Father

This is really, really horrible. You should feel entitled to feel safe and secure in your own home, and it is clear to me, that more than one other person in this household has chosen to turn a blind eye to the horrific beatings that this little girl has had to endure from her Father, resulting ultimately in her death.
A Father should be there to nurture his child, not inflict vicious wounds to more than 60% of her body. This is far more than disciplining a child, this is repeated attacks on a child.
Judging by the fact that the area that this family live in hasn't had a murder in 10 years, I can't see that they can even say that they live in an aggressive area, where violence is the norm, this is just pure evil from one Father to his Daughter.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

2nd Aug, 2006 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Father Beat Up Daughter To Death History & Civil Business Politics

It's very disheartening to hear of the terrible things some children must endure. This man's actions are unforgivable and I sincerely hope he pays the price for what he has done.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

3rd Aug, 2006 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Death Daughter Beat Father

For the rest of the family - all of a reasonable enough age to understand the situation - to completely ignore this brutal beating "over the weekend" tells me that they all feared this man. Maybe child services had never been called before, but that doesn't mean it wasn't warranted, just that no one ever called. If this little girl hadn't died, do you think anyone would have called 911? I don't think so. It just makes me sick to my stomach.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Father Beat Up Daughter To Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,