Mysterious Morgellon's Disease

Mysterious Morgellon' S Disease - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Aug, 2006 - 5:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Aug, 2006 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Morgellons Disease - What is it? Just beginning to appear on TV specials and websites, this is a true medical mystery. What do you think about it?

Most individuals with this disease report disturbing crawling, stinging, and biting sensations, as well as non-healing skin lesions, which are associated with highly unusual structures. These structures can be described as fiber-like or filamentous, and are the most striking feature of this disease. In addition, patients report the presence of seed-like granules and black speck-like material associated with their skin.

The majority of individuals reporting symptoms of Morgellons Disease reside in California, Texas, and Florida.

Distinct geographic "cluster" areas of this disease have been noted near Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose and San Diego in California - as well as near Houston, Dallas, Austin, and Round Rock in Texas.

Note: Although California represents 12% of the US population, 26% of all who have registered with the Morgellons Research Foundation reside in California.
© 2006 Morgellons

https://www.morgellons.org/

There is a study now being entered into by the CDC to see if it's a "real" disease or not.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is launching a study of Morgellons disease that may target South Texas where more than 100 people are suffering from the illness.

Cindy Casey suffers from Morgellons. Symptoms of the disease include lesions that leave scars, the sensation of bugs crawling under the skin, and fibers that pop out of the skin.

"Mostly black and white. Some of them were blue, and some of them were red. The whole area gets really sore and you feel some sort of crawling sensation around the lesion," Casey said.

Like others, Casey was diagnosed with delusional parasitosis - delusions of parasites. Most doctors do not recognize Morgellons as a disease.  (snip)

"I am 100 percent convinced that Morgellons is a real disease pathology," said Dr. Randy Wymore, an assistant professor of pharmacology and physiology at OSU.

Wymore has spent the past year studying hundreds of fibers from Morgellons patients. "The samples do look very similar to one another," he said.

Wymore added that the fibers don't look like anything found in textiles. He has also determined that the fibers are not rubbing off from clothing, because doctors at OSU have found the fibers inside the body. (snip)

However, it is the symptoms that sound like science fiction that make this disease like no other.

"I pulled some fibers out, and I was just taking a look at it, and the fibers just started to move around, kind of around each other," Cindy Casey said. "And I screamed to Charles (my husband), 'Charles, come here and look, because everyone's been telling me I'm crazy. Charles, look at this,' and he looked at it, and yeah, he saw it too."

https://www.mysanantonio.com

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 3rd Aug, 2006 - 4:22am

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2006 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Disease Morgellons Mysterious

it's very disturbing that there appears to be an outbreak of this disease, and worse still nobody knows what it is or how to cure it!
It sounds like it is some sort of live parasitic disease, but how alarming would that be to break out with all those symptoms and not be able to be treated for it?
I truly hope that they can come up with a treatment to eradicate this disease-- and fast!

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2006 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mysterious Morgellon's Disease UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I read this before work this morning and it really creeped me out. It kept popping into my head all day.

Yes, sounds parasitic or maybe some kind of DNA alteration. Who knows with all the stuff we're exposed to these days. I wonder why it's only in those areas? Weird. I hope they find out what it is soon.

3rd Aug, 2006 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Indygo @ 3-Aug 06, 5:22 PM)
I wonder why it's only in those areas?

I was wondering whether it might have something to do with the heat in these areas, especially as California is going through a heat wave, and the other places mentioned are either hot or humid temperature areas?
Just a thought..

4th Aug, 2006 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Isn't it bizarre? I can't even imagine! With the fiberous, black-speck issue, I wondered if it had to do with the chemtrail/chaff activity I've been reading about recently. (more about that in the Chemtrails thread Here) It would almost make sense if someone were to breathe in the fibers, or ingest them in the drinking water or some other way, and then the fibers were making their way out of the body through the skin. But how do you explain actual movement of the fibers themselves?

Yes, Indygo - creepy is the word!

> TOPIC: Mysterious Morgellon's Disease

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,