Alhammit Introduction

Alhammit Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Aug, 2006 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Alhammit Introduction
A Friend

Alhammit Introduction

Hello my name is Cody and I live in Colorado, and I am a junior in high school. I am 16, and I do anything pertaining to performing arts at school. I as a member of the international thespian society troupe at my school, I am in the top two choirs at my school, I am in the chamber orchestra at school. I play the stationary percussion instruments for field show, which is kind of like marching band. I have been playing violin for 9 years, and taking private lessons for 5. I am a christian and a part of the UCC, and I love playing videogames and role playing games, and I am here for just that: role playing. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Alhammit

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Alhammit Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,