Bella Introduction

Bella Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Aug, 2006 - 4:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Runway Model
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Bella Introduction
A Friend

Bella Introduction

Hey everyone I'm Bella

Here's a little bit about me,
I'm a young amateur runway model in Canada that was born and raised in France. I have been in canada for 8 years and came here to learn the english language and move closer to family. I have been learning to model since the age of 14, am now ready to take on the crazy world of independent modelling and am working to make enough money for pictures, ,travelling and all the other junk that comes with modelling.
Hope I'm not boring you with my life story because I'm the opposite of boring, love having fun and laughing is my favorite activity (after sleeping and eating of coarse. biggrin.gif ) I hope to joining borde global will not only help me in my future adventure as a model with advice from people that are older and wiser than me, but allow me to meet new people with the same interests as me all over the world because you can never have too much friends

I don't know what more to say so I'll this is where my message ends.
I'm open to any questions, comments and constructive criticism but please, if you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself because thats not why were here.

Thanks for reading my message and hope to hear from you
yours truly
Bella

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bella

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences and so forth. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2006 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Bella Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. You should find a lot of good information here and at our https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=98 site, but I hope you will also add your experience to the Topics already started in the Fashion Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2006 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Bella Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bella

Thank you something tell me I will enjoy this site very much biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Bella Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,