Dads: Do You Stay?

Dads Stay - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Aug, 2006 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

During your wifes delivery time...
6th Aug, 2006 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Some fathers are sometimes disturbed by the natural process of birth. As a father, do you stay to witness or do you make yourself busy elsewhere?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2006 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stay You Dads

I have been in the delivery room for all three of my children. It was such a cool experience, I'm glad I didn't miss it. Since my wife was having a c-section and was heavily sedated, I was the first parent the children were held by. From her womb to my arms, its was truly amazing. It was kind of gross because they were covered in slim, but still, they are so precious and tiny when first born. But they calmed down as soon as they came to my arms. I hated to have to put them down to have them cleaned off.

6th Aug, 2006 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Dads: Do You Stay? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I was present at all 6 of my children's' births. The most marvelous experience I could ever imagine.

I highly recommend it to all men.

And, since I grew up on dairy farms, I knew, in some ways, what to expect (regarding slime, blood, placenta, etc.).

> TOPIC: Dads: Do You Stay?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,