RevenantDM Introduction

Revenantdm Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Aug, 2006 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2006 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

RevenantDM Introduction
A Friend

RevenantDM Introduction

Hello, allow me to introduce myself as RevenantDM. I am a single male living in Texas but originally from California who has worked in the computer, RPG, comic, professional wrestling, and cinema industries (as a SFX make-up tech and monster FX designer/operator.) I'm 37 years old and currently occupied with writing and artwork full-time.
My hobbies include, but not limited to, comic books, RPGs, pro wrestling (I still work for a small local promoter as his A/V expert and trainer), reading voraciously, and, of course, writing and artwork. I am mainly a sketch artist but have worked at limited times in other media. My writing tends to flow toward horror, dark fantasy or RPG-related.
I'm single, have a 20 year old daughter in the Army and a 4 month old grand daughter which I adore. angel.gif I've never been married and I've spent the last eleven years dry and sober from alcohol.
Currently, I am writing a novel about a ghost seeking redemption through heroic acts as well as splitting time GMing and playing in the same Mutants & Masterminds (a wonderful super hero game!) I accomplish this by running a story arc while my co-GM plays and vice-versa. My novel's main character actually came from my co-GM's campaign 4 1/2 years ago!
Well, that's about it for now. I've done a variety of things in my life and look forward to many more before I shuffle off this mortal coil. Thank you.

Ciao.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2006 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Introduction RevenantDM

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2006 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

RevenantDM Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. It looks like you have quite a lot to share and offer here, BUT I hope you are the type of person that is serious in Discussion. Too often we get the hopeful RPGer here, with not meat behind their words. I hope you will not become a statistic, but a genuine participant.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: RevenantDM Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,