Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16 of 22

Cindy, what does this have to do with the - Page 16 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th May, 2011 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (22) »
Trinidad Homeschooling
7th Jan, 2011 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16

Yechiel, congratulations! I am glad it is working out for you. What kind of extra curricular activities is your child involved? Do you follow a particular curriculum?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Chrysta

Comments: I am the mother of three kids, 7, 5, and 2 and am interested in homeschooling them because I see the education system lacking in various areas for kids who are multifaceted. My kids have a broad range of interest and can't nurture these because of tons of homework and recently a teacher introduced penance to my daughter (she hates it). She's only 7 and the workload frustrates her. She often times misses recess and occasionally lunch hour to satisfy their teacher's "high" standards. Did I mention tons of homework at 7 (std 1)? There must be a better way, I need help...please!

4th Feb, 2011 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Hi Chrysta, wow so much homework for a child who is only 7? What do you mean by the teacher introduce "penance"?

Post Date: 5th May, 2011 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: MarshaD

Comments: Hi, I'm going to start home schooling my kids ages 2 to 6 soon. I was wondering if any one here has a day to day guide that I may be able to use. I want to home school my kids for many reasons. I do not like the school system, and I believe it wasn't so in the begining. Parents taught there children all they need to know. I want to include the school syllabus also, while teaching them about the bible, some spanish, music, trade, and lots of out door activites, like going to the geoceries, bank factories etc, where they can really apply what they learn and see how the mechanics operate as compared to a paper and pen.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2011 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Cindy

Comments: I have been trying to get my child into a primary school in my area she is four years three months and the schools are turning me down. One of the principles went so far to tell me done even try back when the child is five.

23rd May, 2011 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Cindy, just curious. Why do you wish to place your 4 year old child in a primary school? In other parts of the world, children of that age are in kindergarten, 5 years of age in pre-school and age 6, primary school.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2011 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16

Quick reply to Cindy. If your child will not be five (5) years old before December 31st 2011, then she cannot legally enter the Primary School system yet. You have two choices: Wait until she is five to have her enter Primary School or wait until September 2012.
One 'loophole' I can give you is if you know a teacher who is willing to take your child in his/her school and be responsible for anything that happens to your child in the school, then can your child enter school. Note though that your child will still not be registered in the roll book or given a number until she is five.

24th May, 2011 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 16

Cindy, what does this have to do with the topic: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago? Is it that you do not want to home school and you are looking for tips until your child comes of age?

> TOPIC: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,