Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 17 of 22

Name: Mom Country: Comments:What you all are - Page 17 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Apr, 2012 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (22) »
Trinidad Homeschooling
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2011 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 17

Name: Lisa

Comments: I'm interested in the five or more parents getting together for home schooling and even field trips is there a number to call so I can get more information?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2011 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Kathy

Title: Home schooling

Comments: I have four children three are in high school and one is at primary school. I am concerned about my kids at these government school and thinking about home schooling them. We home schooled our kids when were in the U.S.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2012 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Nad

Comments: I'm a single mom of one and I'm considering home schooling my son 6 I need some advice on how to start I'm nervous about socialization do the homeschoolers of T&T get together? [..] ANY INFO on home schooling will be greatly appreciated thanks!

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2012 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Ann

Title: The Curriculum

Comments: Trinidad's Ministry of Education has published the primary school and Secondary School (forms 1 -3) curricula at its website moe.gov.tt You can find the curricula by clicking on the link for SCHOOLS

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2012 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Paula

Comments: I have an 8 year old boy who is brilliant but for some reason he is not happy at school I would love to try home schooling him how do I start?

10th Apr, 2012 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Hi Paula, just try to find a method that suits your child. There are many homeschooling techniques. You can also purchase syllabuses online if you are looking into the American style of education or visit the Ministry of Education for local syllabuses.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2012 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago - Page 17

Name: Leila

Title: Homeschooling

Comments: Hi,
I am very interested in having my eleven year old daughter homeschooled. I am unable to do so myself but if you can help me in locating someone who does this (preferably in the east), I am from Arima by the way, maybe I can have her ready for her SEA's by 2014. She has already missed out standard iv completely.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2012 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 17

Name: Mom

Comments:What you all are forgetting with homeschooling is that you will not be able to fill in the time that a school environment does, A child spends about 10 hours a day preparing and doing school work and later home work. Will you be able to invest that kind of time homeschooling?

> TOPIC: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,