Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 18 of 22

Name: Lisa Title: How do I take my kids out - Page 18 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Nov, 2012 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Trinidad Homeschooling
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2012 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 18

Name: KAY

Title: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Comments: hi, congrats to all parents who have made this choice. My daughter will be 4 this week end and I will be homeschoolers her I have joined up with two other Parents. Any one doing music or swimming that we can link up with?

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2012 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

I've heard of groups assembling themselves but I have never attended any nor will I endorse any so if you look please do so very carefully and be with your child always.

Post Date: 10th May, 2012 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Noa

Title: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Comments: Hello, I will probably go to live to Trinidad and Tobago soon and I would like to inquire about special needs education options in Trinidad. I am specially interested in Autism spectrum disorder therapysts in the country. Can any one give me some information? I thank you in advance for the information.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Page 18 Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: YoungAchievers

Title: Homeschooling Arima

Comments: The person who is seeking a homeschooling tutor for his/her child should look in the daily newspaper, tuition section.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2012 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Candice

Title: Options for home schooling

Comments: I am trying to find a body of people who are currently home schooling their kids but to no avail. Can anyone assist.

25th Sep, 2012 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

What do you mean a "Body of people"? An organization of home schooling parents? A place that teaches you how to home school or just parents meeting together that happen to also home school their children?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2012 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago - Page 18

When you see the nonsense going on in the schools here you have only a couple of choices: pay for a good private school or home school them. Problems with home schooling is the time. Most parents I know are single and they have to work. A vicious cycle.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2012 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 18

Name: Lisa

Title: How do I take my kids out of school?

Comments: I would like to home school my kids, but I do not know what I need to provide or do to be able to take them out of the school system. It seems you have to give some sort of reason to the current principal in order to remove the kids from the school system. Anyone, run into this issue before that can shed some light on the process.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,