Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 20 of 22

I know someone that home schools their children - Page 20 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Apr, 2015 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Trinidad Homeschooling
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2014 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 20

Name: Sagine

Title: Tutoring

Comments: Hi Deejay, please call me [..]. I'm a specialized therapist in [POS] and also tutor for special needs children. I run an office from home and just arrived from [Montreal,] Canada last week. I have my bachelor's degree in Therapeutic Recreation ( therapy through play and leisure, learning through play) and my training in A.B.A therapy for children with autism. I will be running therapy and tutoring sessions from my home in Maraval, please contact me if you or anyone you know needs help with their special needs child.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: FedUp

Comments: Sagine, what makes you think that Deejay's child has special needs or you are just interested in promoting your business regardless?

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2014 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Sagine

Comments: FedUp, Deejay asked for homeschooling, I offer tutoring and weather it's with a special needs child or a child without needs, I have my certifications for both. I just arrived to Trinidad and I need to work with the children here, unfortunately if everyone thinks I am here to make money off parents and sell my business then I will have to move back home. I was a missionary worker in Africa for 4 years working for the Arch Bishop of Togo, I created and held a summer day camp for children with special needs, I am not a bad person, but a therapist with a big hearth who wants to help children and families in need. Get to know me, I don't mind holding a free session also to build a program together in order to accomplish the goals needed for your child. I am scared now.... I hope I get to network with parents or else my dream of living in this beautiful country is over....

20th Nov, 2014 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

The main thing about homeschooling is it will need to be regulated. The government should ensure that the children are being taught the same curriculum so that the children's education isn't being kept back. I'm not against it, but how do you ensure the child is being taught properly if there are no standards in place.

21st Jan, 2015 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

I think homeschooling ca be a good thing if everyone can be assured the quality of education is the same or better but I don't know of any parents willing to invest the kind of time would take to do that so it makes homeschooling questionable.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2015 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Curious Me

Title: Home Schooling

Comments: I am very interested in home schooling ( with a private tutor)my two boys after they complete the SEA exams in which they have already committed significant time and effort. Can you tell me if home schooling is legal in Trinidad and where I might find the right private tutors to prepare these boys for the secondary exams staring from the age of 11? Thanks for the insight on your site. This kind of information is very hard to come by in Trinidad

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2015 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago - Page 20

Someone created an association called the "Homeschooling Association of Trinidad and Tobago". I do not know who runs it etc but yes it is legal to home school. Now with regards to tutoring; my experience has been disappointing to say the least so I cannot recommend anyone.

6th Apr, 2015 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 20

I know someone that home schools their children because they felt their children weren't getting the right kind of teaching from the schools. They supplemented their learning time with lots of different activities like field trips. I can't tell yet how its working out but can't blame them either for taking action.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,