Brian Brooks Introduction

Brian Brooks Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Aug, 2006 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Author
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2006 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am Brian A. Brooks, author of EARTHGAME, Creator of the philosophy which I have named EvoCreatism. (See website : www.xxxxxxxxxx.net) I'm looking forward to discussions including pro and con. Am I the only one who believes there is a need for blending Evolution with traditional Creationism? There was/is a Creator, but following the original set-up IT moved on and left us on our own. In other words IT doesn't involve itself in our affairs. Respectfully submitted, Brian A. Brooks.

Message Edited!
Nighthawk: Blanked out website address. This is the place for introductions, not website advertising. Please read the rules and FAQs for more information.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2006 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Brooks Brian

Welcome to the forum. I think that you will find that there are lot of topics where you will find stimulating discussions.

We do ask that you follow the rules carefully, especially where it regards promotion of personal websites. If you refer to a website for more information concerning a discussion that you are involved in, that is fine. Please do not just ask people to visit your site.

One thing you can do is to go to your profile, and put your website in there. That will put a button below your posts indicating that you have a website, and will link that website to the button.

I look forward to your participation on the forum.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2006 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Brian Brooks Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2006 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Brooks Brian

Welcome Brian, it was a pleasure to build your web site and I hope you will find the Discussion here productive. You can use the Thread set up here: EarthGame to discuss your book. You may wish to use the Site Map to see the many Boards we have here with relevant Topics. Should you have any questions please do ask within this Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Brian Brooks Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,