Heidi Klum - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Apr, 2009 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Heidi Klum
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, currently expecting their second child together, might not be done. "We want to have a lot of children," The supermodel tells Life magazine in its latest issue. "(Seal) always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I'm pregnant."
Ref. Source 3

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Heidi Klum
Heidi Klum (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Heidi Klum
A Friend

Klum Heidi

I didn't know that she was married to Seal, nor did I know she had any children none the less being pregnant with number two. But you sure can't tell from her body that she has had any children, which is surprising. But I bet Seal likes her better pregnant, she doesn't have any meat on her bones. She is so skinny, and don't find that attractive at all.

19th Aug, 2006 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Heidi Klum Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Their first daughter is beautiful and they seem to get along well. Yes, she is very skinny and you cannot tell she had any kids but again they kill themselves exercising right after having the baby, after all, their body is their work.

22nd Aug, 2006 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Klum Heidi

In this day and age where the beautiful and famous do not perpetuate family life it is good that this pair defies the odds and sets a good example.

2nd Sep, 2006 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Klum Heidi

In a recent interview when they ask her how many kids she would like to have, she replied that they plan to have as many kids as they can. I was very surprised.

18th Apr, 2009 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Heidi Klum

The Seals Family is expanding. Heidi (what a beautiful name!) is expecting baby #4. Congratulations!

Heidi Klum's three kids will soon have a new sib: the supermodel and her husband Seal are expecting a baby in the fall, sources tell PEOPLE.

Seal, 46, confirmed the news from the stage of his Radio City Music Hall concert Thursday night in New York City.

This latest addition to the Klum clan - Leni, 4 (whose dad is Italian businessman Flavio Briatore), Henry Günther, 3, and Johan Riley, 2 - shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Klum, 35, herself has hinted that she might still want more kids. "So many people say, 'I am so done.' That hasn't come out of my mouth, and it hasn't come out of Seal's mouth either," she told Redbook magazine last July. "I feel like we still have one coming...

Heidi Klum
Heidi Klum (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2009 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Heidi Klum

It's nice to see such a diverse couple last through the years, I hope they keep it lasting.

24th Apr, 2009 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Heidi Klum Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I have seen a picture of Heidi's first child and she is the splitting image of Heidi. The other kids, both boys, look a lot like their dad, Seal. What a lovely couple and such beautiful kids. They strike me as a very loving couple.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Heidi Klum

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,