South Korea Public Transport

South Korea Public Transport - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

South Korea Public Transport South Korea Bus System / Taxis - South Korean Public Transport
Post Date: 25th May, 2013 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

South Korea Bus System / Taxis

What is the South Korea Bus System / Taxis like, what is the average fare? What are some of the most known characteristics of Public Transport from South Korea? Does South Korea have a reliable Public Transport system, what can be improved?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transport Public Korea South

Riding the buses in South Korea was always fun. They always have a young lady that collects the fares and they were always fun to flirt with. I found that taking a bus was much safer than a taxi and you may arrive later but the scenic route are always fun on a bus.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

South Korea Public Transport Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

When I was there the South Koreans I trained with always had us take taxis. We'd crown into eight or nine taxis and off we'd speed. And by speed I do mean speed. It was like a matter of honor to be the first one of the group to get to your destination and safety was defintiely not an issue.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You should have taken a bus. You would have enjoyed it a lot I bet. All of you could have saved some money on the busses and the eye candy was always nice.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Korean SF guys were showing us around so they were the ones who had us take cabs. Knowing what I know now I may have taken the bus and told the others I'd meet them there *smile*.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are feeling sorry that you did not take the bus and see all the nice eye candy. I did enjoy the South Korean public transportation a lot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

There was plenty of eye candy in South Korea where we went. At dinner, at the bars, definitely on the trains. Their public transportation is so much better than ours is, but that is by necessity I think. Their roads are so congested they can't pack any more cars on them… or at least they were back then.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

South Korea Public Transport Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Yes I think it is because of the congestion that the public transportation was so well used over there. And yes there is always nice eye candy where ever you went. I would not mind going back over there and get some pictures that I failed to get the first time around.

> TOPIC: South Korea Public Transport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,