Krystic Introduction

Krystic Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2006 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Krystic Introduction
A Friend

Krystic Introduction

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm 18 about to start college at the University of Wisconsin-Superior. Essentially, I was looking for text-based RPG's on Google and found this, so I will give it a shot, because the people here appear to be elitists, so that means that there should be quality here. Forums are something I'm quite familiar with. I do run my own, but I doubt that advertising for your own boards is permitted here. Like I said, you're all elitists, but who am I to judge? I like to think I am too. I consider myself to be ultra ADD and will digress from topics at a moment's notice. You may have noticed this already. I'll have to check the forum rules to see the signature rules. Anyway, I hope I enjoy it here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Krystic

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Krystic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Interesting, in one post you have deducted that we are elitist and even mentioned it twice. For one to judge so openly from the start seems unwise, even presuming a bit rashly about our motives here.

Standards do not necessarily equal us being elitist, it just means that when we read something it should be edifying and not junk as is so proliferated on other Communities. Is that asking too much? Does that mean we are better than the next person? The answer is "no".

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Krystic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,