Isabella Introduction

Isabella Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Aug, 2006 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Isabella Introduction
A Friend

Isabella Introduction

This is the first game of this particular type that I have played in. I have done shared-story telling RPG's on a small scale and I manage a little tiny board with a little tiny group of writers.

As far as my writing experience, I hold a BA in Creative Writing and have published poetry in a reputable online journal and won a few awards. I am still writing, with the goal of publishing fiction at some point down the road.

I use these RPG games as a way of keeping up my writing skills. They keep me writing, which is the key to any writer's success. They are also a good tool to develop one's mind in the direction of making new connections in regards to weaving together scenes in a story. This is 'shared' writing so you have to let go of some control. That was a challenge for me, coming out of a college writing program where you are taught to take control of the process from beginnning to end.

I am also a single mom of one young son. He keeps me busy and happy. We do a lot of reading together and he is a good storyteller in his own right.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Isabella

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2006 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Isabella Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, Isabella. We are glad to have you join us. Several of our various boards are dedicated to either writing, poetry, or RPG, and we're sure you'll find - and begin - topics of interest there. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Isabella Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,