World's Oldest Person

World' S Oldest Person - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Jan, 2016 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

115 years old in 2006
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

World's Oldest Person

WORLD'S OLDEST PERSON TURNS 115

The world's oldest person celebrated his 115th birthday Monday in Puerto Rico, attributing his longevity to healthy eating and avoiding alcohol.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...oldest-man.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2006 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

World's Oldest Person
A Friend

Person Oldest Worlds

This has got to be the odds article I have ever seen. It says that he:

As a young man, Mercado said, he worked for 50 cents US a day driving animals loaded with sugar cane to processing centres.

He drove animals loaded with sugar cane? I don't even want to know.

And then there is this little personal gem:

Mercado did have one vice in his life, but he kicked a 76-year smoking habit when he was 90.

So he really wouldn't argue against smoking. Reminds me of my aunt that started smoking at age twelve. She smoked two packs of Lucky Strikes a day from the age of thirteen till she died at 110. Then she died in her sleep.

However, my aunt could walk, talk, and hear when she was that old. This poor man couldn't see the last four years of his life and couldn't hear very well. On top of that, he had to be under constant medical care. I don't know that I would want to keep living if that was my fate.

28th Aug, 2006 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

World's Oldest Person UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Wow, I did not know you had an Aunt that lived to be that age. She must have made the news in her community a number of times.

He drove animals loaded with sugar cane? I don't even want to know.

That was a common trade among the lower classed / poorer folk in the Caribbean, now of course they have trucks and tractors. I believe the picture they are painting is this guy was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth and weekly visits to the health spa, yet he lives to be so old.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2007 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Person Oldest Worlds

WORLD'S OLDEST PERSON DIES AT 114

Emma Faust Tillman, who was born to former slaves and lived to see 21 American presidencies, died at a nursing home just four days after becoming the world's oldest-known living person. She was 114.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/29/oldest.person.ap/index.html

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2014 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Person Oldest Worlds

Diet secrets of the world's oldest person

THE world's oldest person has revealed the secret behind her long and healthy life, but if you think it's all down to diet and lots of exercise then think again. Ref. Source 5

Re: Misao Okawa of Japan - 116 years old

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2015 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

World's Oldest Person

The world's oldest person dies at 117

Misao Okawa died of heart failure at her Osaka nursing home. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

World's Oldest Person

Oldest man at 112 is holocaust survivor

HE was born before the Wright brothers took flight and survived Aushwitz. Now, at 112, Guinness World Records is ready to proclaim him the world's oldest. Ref. Source 9h.

> TOPIC: World's Oldest Person

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,