Aegis Introduction

Aegis Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Sep, 2006 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Aegis Introduction
A Friend

Aegis Introduction

I live in Alabama so there is not a lot of things to do so I really like video games and most kinds of music. I read a book about rpgs and got interested and I looked on the internet to find one and I found one and am required to post on this site.

Message Edited!
Persephone: names of places begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2006 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Introduction Aegis

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2006 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Aegis Introduction
A Friend

Aegis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well I wanted to say welcome as well and good luck with the quest of becoming an RPG'er. I myself am on that quest as well. *winks* So I will say welcome and I am sure we will be chatting again in the RPG forums once we get there.
Take care and happy surfing!

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2006 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Aegis

Hi Aegis, welcome. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. There are topics for everyone. See you around.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Aegis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,