Which Baby Will Commit Crime?

Which Baby Commit Crime - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Aug, 2006 - 9:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

INTERVENTION WHILE YOUNG THE KEY TO STOPPING CRIME - JUDGE

It's possible to identify babies at high risk of becoming future criminals and help them, says the country's principal Youth Court judge Andrew Becroft.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3772977a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2006 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Crime Commit Baby Which

People did not hear about the ones who survived the beatings and neglect, and they 'too often' sat by while a child was moulded into committing a serious crime, at which point the Government spared no expense, she said.

How often is this true in the United States as well? I have seen children who are abused, like one across from the street from me, and after numerous complaints but not even a visit. There is a fire and drugs are found, and no investigation. Its a travesty and a dis-service to children to allow this abuse to happen then punish them harshly for becoming the monsters we allowed to be created. I'm not against the punishment, I just think more should be spent on saving children from that abuse, going after REAL bad parents, not just ones that spank, ones that really do abuse their kids.

> TOPIC: Which Baby Will Commit Crime?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,