MoonHunter Introduction

Moonhunter Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Sep, 2006 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Another wannabe RPGer
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2006 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

MoonHunter Introduction
A Friend

MoonHunter Introduction

I am mostly here for the RPGs.

MoonHunter has been many things in his very long life. Related to gaming, I have been gaming since 1976. Yes, that was white box. Quickly followed by Empire of the Petal Throne, Traveller, Barsoom, and a couple of others. Things took off for me after getting into Melee and Wizard... Then The Fantasy Trip from Metagaming (known as GURPS v0.1). I started GMing and never looked back. (Usually once a week for numbers that fluxed between 3 and 20 (with an all time high of 38).

My Fantasy Trip campaign ran once a week for 4 years. It was still on and off for a couple of years after. My Champions campaign run nearly once a week for nearly 15 years (though we rebooted it a couple of times for fun). I had several campaigns going at once during that time. I ran a number of other games for a variety of time. My Convergence Point campaign ran for 5 years, we ran supers, pulp, martial art drama, waunderers, psionic horror, and an animesk mecha game. Most recenlty I have run a Buffy the Vampire Game on Rpol.net for nearly two years. (Game's dead. )

In the early days everyone did their own rules, because the rules we had were so ... off. I stumbed into this more with the the Fantasy Trip playtest group and Tri-Tac. I sort of fell in with the Tri-Tac (Fringeworthy, FTL 2448, Stalking the Night Fantastic) in the early days (81) . I did a little writing for them, but mostly I was their convention GM (running demos) and one of their sales force. Since then I have done on and off work for a number of companies (Hero Games (Hero IV) being the most notable). I have written 8 RPGs, but the various companies folded before being published.

Since the birth of my children, I have been pulled away from table top gaming. However I have filled my time with online gaming and gaming sites. I have been a GM guru in a couple of places, MoonHunter's tips are floating around a number of sites. Most recently I have been hanging on xxxxx Here I was able to be creative and gaming at the same time. I have done some forum gaming at xxxxxx over the last two years or so.

So there we are.

PS: I am also knowledgable in a large number of fields. I know history, politics, religion, thaumaturgy, science, technology, computers, online world, comics, games, science fiction and fantasy movies and books, and a host of other things.

Message Edited!
JB@Trinidad: which part of do not add links here did you not understand?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2006 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Introduction MoonHunter

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2006 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

MoonHunter Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Moonhunter, I hope you have a good time in our community. Please make sure to read all the rules and policies before posting. See you around.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: MoonHunter Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,