Noor Hassanali

Noor Hassanali - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Nov, 2006 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2006 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Noor Hassanali

FORMER TRINIDAD PRESIDENT HASSANALI DEAD AT 88

Noor Hassanali, Trinidad's first president of Indian descent, died Friday following an illness of several weeks, his son said. He was 88.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...anali-obit.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Hassanali Noor

I have always admired both this man and his wife. They are both very diplomatic and open to participating with all people, cultures and religions. In fact, his wife still regularly visits charities and religious groups.

5th Nov, 2006 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Noor Hassanali Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I met his wife a couple of times in Church activities. I am not a Trinidadian so I did not know who was the lady until I saw an unfamiliar face and I went to sit down next to her and exchange a couple of sentences. She was sharing with me some of her work and I only discovered who she was after her name was called for a speech in that same activity. A very humble woman.

I learnt that her husband, a devout Muslim, never had any alcoholic beverages on meetings, parties or gatherings.

> TOPIC: Noor Hassanali

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,