Crocodile Attacks

Crocodile Attacks - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Crocodile Attacks
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2014 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crocodile Attacks

Horror as friends see croc attack

A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has had a miraculous escape after being grabbed by a 4m crocodile - only for his friend to be taken by the same reptile while swimming at Kakadu National Park. Ref. Source 6

Crocodile Attacks
Crocodile Attacks (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Attacks Crocodile

Woman loses hand in crocodile attack

A WOMAN has been flown to Darwin for medical treatment after being attacked by a crocodile in WA's far north. Ref. Source 4e.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Croc strikes in dare gone wrong

A TEENAGER fought off a crocodile by punching it in the head after he was dared to jump into infested waters. Ref. Source 1h.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Attacks Crocodile

Why would one accept a dare to jump into croc or alligator infested waters. That is just asking to be killed. What did they think was going to happen?

21st Mar, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Attacks Crocodile

Butt heads come in all shapes and sizes but I get the feeling he was trying to impress a couple of the gals that were there.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks

Kid who punched on with croc got date out of it

THE Queenslander who was mauled by a crocodile after being dared to jump into a river says "It was all worth it". Ref. Source 7l.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Crocodile Attacks

Perfect. Well the girl had the good sense to not want to be with this guy. I mean, there are things to risk your life for, such as family, country, the men (Or women) serving next to you. But this clown got drunk and did it to impress a girl he just met for a date… and the best part is she had the good sense not to be impressed.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Crocodile Attacks Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Yeah there are some things one should not do to impress a girl. I also know the more alcohol someone drinks the more some of those warning bells no longer work and people then do some interesting stuff that if they were sober they may never have done. I call this darwinisms. Where you can read about them on the yearly Darwin awards.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Crocodile Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,