Hydrogenated Oils - Page 2 of 3

There is more awareness about this but still - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 7:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Hydrogenated Oils The silent killer
16th Jun, 2015 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Hydrogenated Oils - Page 2

The above news is a victory for health. For years there has been scientific evidence that hydrogenated oils are not safe and should be removed. Now, the question is what will be the backlash? Food companies will now have to look for substitutes to preserve their foods thus making prices go up!

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2015 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Oils Hydrogenated

This is good but you are correct JB it is an excuse to raise prices even if a cheap alternative is found. Just reassures us we need to eat whole foods not man made.

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hydrogenated Oils Health & Special Psychology

Tasty fat: X-rays finding the blueprint of why fat is yummy

Over three years, a research team has collected increasingly complex samples of edible fat for research. They are using new data to characterize the nanoscale structure of different kinds of edible fats and applying the data to a model that predicts the effect of processes like heating and mixing on fat structure. If food manufacturers understand the unique structures of different fat compositions, they can better mimic the desirable tastes and textures of unhealthy fats with healthier alternatives, potentially impacting diseases closely tied to diet, according to a new article. Ref. Source 2y.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Oils Hydrogenated

How common fats, a lazy lifestyle and diabetes are connected

A researcher is suggesting the types of cooking oils people consume may be sabotaging their efforts to stay healthy and avoid illnesses such as diabetes. Ref. Source 6e.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Hydrogenated Oils
A Friend

Oils Hydrogenated

Yeah, I can believe this. The only oil I use if olive oil and even this I use sparingly. I guess I use it since it is 'in my blood' so to speak. My family on my dad's side owned olive tree groves in Greece at one time and I was raised on some of the freshest virgin olive oil you could imagine.

13th Apr, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Hydrogenated Oils

international QUOTE (Abnninja)
The only oil I use if olive oil and even this I use sparingly…

True virgin olive oil is a good oil, however if you eat anything processed (Comes from a container, packet, box,etc) it is highly likely it has hydrogenated oil in it. Check the ingredients and you will see, it is sometimes labelled with an oil but they will not tell you it is hydrogenated.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Hydrogenated Oils
A Friend

Hydrogenated Oils - Page 2

JB,

Yeah, I look at the ingredients of the things I eat any more. I used to eat just about anything, but those days are gone. And it's not just the oils they use, some of the preservatives sure sound like they can't be good for you. Now, I cheat on occasion but I try to stay away from anything like that and keep it away from the family as well.

22nd May, 2017 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Hydrogenated Oils Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

There is more awareness about this but still far from what people need to know. They just hear about staying away from fat rather than how bad this particular oil is to the body. I heard rumors that industries were working on a substitute but I haven't seen anything definite yet.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hydrogenated Oils

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,