Warren Jeffs

Warren Jeffs - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 5th Apr, 2007 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

Predator
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2006 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Warren Jeffs

Warren Jeffs

Do you consider Warren Jeffs to be a genuine Religious Leader or a criminal under guise as a Religious Leader?

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2006 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Jeffs Warren

He is a true religious leader, in that a religious society (the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) considers him their Prophet and Leader. As far as I know, all of the criminal charges against him have to do with the beliefs and practices of the FLDS church. Those beliefs and practices are contrary to the current culture in the United States, and thus place them directly into the charge of "criminal". All of those beliefs and practices have an historic basis, and are currently believed and practiced in various parts of the world.

That doesn't make him right. It just makes him a good, visible target.

By the way, I don't agree with his beliefs or practices, at least not the more controversial ones.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2006 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Warren Jeffs
A Friend

Warren Jeffs Beliefs Religious General

At first I was going to say most definitely "no" but after what Nighthawk said, I admit someone could say yes, technically he is. But that someone is not going to be me. I can't say "no," but I refuse to award him with that title.

To me he is just another clever crazy person who operates under the guise as "religious leader" to get what they want...sex, money and power.

But now he's caught, so I guess he's not so clever and blessed as he thought.

2nd Sep, 2006 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Jeffs Warren

I have lightly researched every religion I could find listed. I don't completely agree with even one of them including my own, but that doesn't make them wrong. The only thing I heard mentioned by our "judge and jury" news media that makes him a target of the law as far as I'm concerned is his giving very young girls to old men as wives. IF, the accusation is true, he is "marrying" them off as sex slaves. IF, that accusation is true I would hang him without mercy.

4th Sep, 2006 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Jeffs Warren

Did anyone see the Larry King coverage tonight over the Warren Jeffs issue? Here are a few things I learnt (others I will discuss elsewhere in the Hidden Boards).

_ One woman claimed that her father, a prominent leader in the FLDS movement also molested her, and even tried to on his death bed.

_ Warren has a very meek demeanor, but the women on Larry King claimed he rules with tyranny

_ One point that was brought up is that if what they are doing is so true then why do they not be more open about it rather than so secretive?

_ There has been no public services since Warren has been a fugitive

_ He is ironically in a jail now called, "Purgatory"

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2006 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Warren Jeffs

Jeffs ordered to stand trial

FLDS leader pleads not guilty to rape as accomplice charge
Ref. https://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,650215239,00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2007 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Warren Jeffs

Well, well, so if he is not the prohpet then who is running the community?

'I AM NOT THE PROPHET,' SAYS NOTE BY JEFFS

Warren Jeffs apparently abdicated his position as president of the Fundamentalist LDS Church in a note he wanted to give to the judge handling the criminal case against him.
Ref. deseretnews.com

Warren Jeffs
Warren Jeffs (Hover)

5th Apr, 2007 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Warren Jeffs General Religious Beliefs

Hmmm very interesting. He also said that he "failed to lead the people of the Fundamentalist Church". He was looking very thin and fragile. Is he going through depression? He could not even tear at the paper he was writing the note.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Warren Jeffs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,