Your Check Is Waiting

Your Check Waiting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Or, I want to give you money...
2nd Sep, 2006 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Check Is Waiting

Your Check Is Waiting

One of the most pathetic Email scams around is the one that tells you they have a check waiting for you. First off, you have a check waiting for me, but address the Email to, "Dear (email address)"? If you had a check with my name on it then you should be saying "Dear (my name)".

I cannot believe people would also fall for the notion that someone wants to give them free money or even a large loan and would do so by the least informal method: email.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3217 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Your Check Is Waiting
A Friend

Waiting Check Your

Whats worse about these is that many times you get hit at several emails at one time! I had the same account on several services before. I got this email scam at all of them within a day or two. Its really a pathetic scam because it asks you to email your information so they can get the check to you or transfer the money to your account.

> TOPIC: Your Check Is Waiting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,