Mixing Formula

Mixing Formula - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Mixing Formula

Mixing Formula

Have you ever mixed Formula for your baby? Which one do you prefer and do you have any special methods?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2006 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Formula Mixing

I don't know whether the baby formulas are the same as we have here in the UK, but my preferred baby formula is SMA, I have used this formula for years with babies, and it seems to satisfy hungry babies, and cuts down on vomiting unlike other formulas.

I tend to boil a kettle full of water in the morning, ready to cool down, then I've got the pre-boiled water ready, I make up 4 bottles-- 1 ready to use, and refrigerate the other 3,when I get down to the using last bottle I boil the kettle again ready to do the same again.That way I'm never waiting for water to be cooling, whilst contending with pacifying a hungry, crying baby!

> TOPIC: Mixing Formula

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,