Viktor Yanukovich

Viktor Yanukovich - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Viktor Yanukovich Ukrainian President
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2014 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Viktor Yanukovich

Viktor Yanukovich

Ukraine president goes on sick leave:

Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich has gone on sick leave with an acute respiratory ailment, leaving a political vacuum in a country destabilised by anti-government protests. Ref. Source 3

Viktor Yanukovich
Viktor Yanukovich (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2014 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Yanukovich Viktor

Ukraine's Parliament voted unanimously today to remove President Viktor Yanukovych from office.

Earlier, the President insisted in an interview aired on Ukrainian TV that he is not resigning and not leaving the country. It came after his absence from the capital, Kiev.

On Friday, he signed a landmark peace deal with the opposition to end days of bloody protests. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2014 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Viktor Yanukovich History & Civil Business Politics

Arrest warrant issued for Ukraine's ex-president

Ukraine's acting interior minister says a warrant is out for the arrest of former President Viktor Yanukovych. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2014 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Yanukovich Viktor

Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych said today at a news conference in Russia that he was not overthrown but was forced to flee under threat to his life.

"I intend to continue the fight for the future of Ukraine against those who, with fear and with terror, are attempting to replace the power. Nobody has overthrown me. I was compelled to leave Ukraine due to a direct threat to my life and my nearest and dearest," He said, speaking in Russian -- not Ukrainian. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2014 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Yanukovich Viktor

Yanukovich sent letter to Putin asking for Russian military presence in Ukraine:

Russian Ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin says ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich has sent a letter to Putin asking him to use military force in Ukraine to restore law and order. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2014 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Viktor Yanukovich

Ukraine Nationalist Leader Faces Terrorism Charges:

Russia's Investigative Committee has opened a criminal case on terrorism-related charges against the leader of a Ukrainian nationalist group widely seen as the driving force behind former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych's ouster. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Viktor Yanukovich

Ousted president hopes to get Crimea back

In his first interview since fleeing to Russia, Ukraine's ousted president said on Wednesday (Local time) that he was "Wrong" To have invited Russian troops into Crimea and vowed to try to persuade Russia to return the coveted Black Sea peninsula. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Viktor Yanukovich

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,