Christmas

Christmas - Christmas - Posted: 25th Dec, 2006 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
3rd Sep, 2006 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

Christmas 2006

This Board will start to get popular again as the season sets in, but more importantly are your messages about plans for December 2006 - what will you do, what do you plan to have happen, etc.?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2006 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I'm not sure what we will be doing this Christmas. My eldest Son has suggested that we spend the day with his girlfriend and her Mum, Dad Brother and Sister, and invite them all here for Christmas day lunch.
I'm not too convinced on the idea, they are lovely people, and we all attend the same church, but our 2 youngest are a real handful, and I can't guarantee good behavior off them, and after all., I don' wish to put his girlfriends family off us laugh.gif

I do love this time of year though, and my Husband wants to take the caravan to a camp site in the middle of woods in Yorkshire for a campers holiday..
I think I'd rather skip both suggestions, relax at home, watch some tv, and go for a nice walk. Watch this space to see who gets their own way *laughs*

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2006 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Christmas
A Friend

Christmas Christmas

I'm not sure either I will spend it alone or with my best friends family.

4th Dec, 2006 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I was thinking in inviting a couple of people but I am not sure, our apartment is tiny and not meant to entertain, nevertheless it is always fun to spend the holidays with other people on your table. I am thinking of inviting this Church missionary who is going to finish his mission in March and we know very well because he is from Trinidad. Just the thought that this Christmas we are having two kids instead of one is great! biggrin.gif

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2006 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Christmas
A Friend

Christmas

Well, I won't be planning for a wedding, so that's different from the original plan.

My brother should be coming down from Ohio for a few weeks, which will be great because we only get to see him every couple years. We'll have dinner (including fried turkey), and we'll open presents in the morning. I think my parents talked about inviting a bunch of people over.

7th Dec, 2006 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

Christmas is the same each year but that's okay because it's always a lot of fun. We spend Christmas Eve with my sister and her family, taking turns at each others house. We eat, watch a movie, maybe let the kids open one gift, though they are hardly kids anymore. Christmas morning is just for the three of us, we open our gifts and eat something yummy for breakfast. We get together with my husbands twin and his family later in the day, for more of the same. A difference this year will be in that we will not visit an older family friend because she passed away two months ago. undecided.gif A spot of sadness in a happy day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2006 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Christmas

This is how Christmas usually goes:

Christmas Eve (or sometime close to it) we'd get together with my Dad's side of the family, usually around 30-40 people. Children do regular gift exchange and adults do our version of white elephant, which means we play the game but bring gifts that are actually useful. We have food and lots of fun. Christmas day is spent with my mom's side of the family, which besides our immediate family, usually includes only my grandparents and two uncles. But that makes at least 12 people, so it ends up being a pretty good group. We always have to wait until 9 or 10 am to open presents (even the young ones) because my parents like to sleep in, and it takes a while for the relatives to make it over! After gifts we have snacks culminating in a delicous dinner, then usually play games or watch a movie or both, and have pie biggrin.gif

This year if we make it home for Christmas it will be the same story with the slight change of a NEW BABY! Even if we make it home, though, we may not make it to the Christmas Eve party as it is a bit farther. If we don't make it home, we will end up either having Christmas with my mom who is coming to help with the baby, or going to the Bishop's house to spend it with his family, as they have been so kind to invite us.

25th Dec, 2006 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Christmas Christmas

Well, it is now 00.40am here in the UK, so wishing everybody a happy, peaceful, Christmas, may you all have a great time, in whatever you may be doing this Christmas day!
Best wishes, Diane.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Christmas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,