Silverjade Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Hi Silverjade, congratulations on member of - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Oct, 2006 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Silverjade Introduction - Page 2

Hi Silverjade, I just read your prayer request too, it's a big decision to make, and JB is right that the decision should be yours, and if that's what you want, don't let anyone change your mind.
I would like to say though, I adopted my 2 young children not too long ago, after fostering them, and if you were my daughter, I would be advising you to just be aware of not giving your birth mother too much personal information from the outset, ie.. address and phone number for a start, and when you get to know her a bit better and feel more comfortable, you can add the information later.
Just a suggestion, in the best intention..
Good luck with your decision, I'll keep you in my prayers.
All the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Silverjade

User Silverjade, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master. Thus, ye will now be able to participate in ONE of the Free RPGs. Select wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Silverjade Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, we are currently getting ready to dispatch the current Medieval Party so you need to start posting in the Camp Thread if you are going to participate. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Silverjade

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Month of September 2006 by your peers. 200FP has been deposited into your account.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Silverjade Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Silverjade

Thanks to everyone who voted for me to be Member of the Month. I was shocked when I got the message from Persephone, but I admit I am thrilled about it indeed. I love this forum and consider you all my friends. I love the discussions we have with one another and the things that we all learn from each other. It really is a blast being a member of this community. smile.gif

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Silverjade Introduction

Congratulations, Silverjade! We sure appreciate your presence here. Thanks for all you do smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Silverjade Introduction
A Friend

Silverjade Introduction - Page 2

Thanks Farseer. This is the one place I really seem to feel at home. I guess it is because I can express my thoughts and feelings without the fear of being judged or made fun of. I am really glad I joined the community.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Silverjade Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Hi Silverjade, congratulations on member of the month.

have fun spending your forum points!

Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Silverjade Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,