TriniPro Introduction

Trinipro Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Sep, 2006 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2006 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

TriniPro Introduction
A Friend

TriniPro Introduction

Hi, I am an artist/photographer from Trinidad & Tobago. I am working toward publishing an art & culture magazine. The magazine will feature, local fiction, towns and villages, stimulating features and models/fashion. My experience in soliciting models, especially male models (aspiring) is everyone is so skeptical. There are legimate, above board individuals and agencies in T&T. I would confess though that I have met persons who have had bad experiences, but please do not apply those bad experiences to everyone in the business.

Fashion and Photography is an exciting field. Find out all you can about the business. Acquire information (registration, portfolio etc) from photographers , agents etc.)

Thanks!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2006 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction TriniPro

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences and so forth. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2006 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

TriniPro Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. You should dive into the Fashion Board as well as the Trinidad & Tobago Board as both may have some interest to you. You are the same person that called BGID® today?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2006 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction TriniPro

Hi TriniPro, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. Take Care,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: TriniPro Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,