Cepierson Introduction

Cepierson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Sep, 2006 - 9:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2006 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Cepierson Introduction
A Friend

Cepierson Introduction

I am in my mid 30's and have been interested in RPG's of all sorts since I was 12 years old. I've only somewhat succesfully participated in one Play by Email game since I've reached adulthood, since I don't know anyone near me who likes these sort of games, and most of the online type games I've tried either fizzled out or I was forced to withdraw from due to personal time constrictions.

I am the shipping department supervisor where I work, as well as responsible for planning and monitoring our consolidated shipping schedule used to make sure that all of our outbound orders make their destinations in a timely manner.

I am a pretty open guy, so if you want to know anything about me, just ask.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2006 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Cepierson

Hi, and welcome to the forum. After you have 30 constructed posts, you can participate in the RPG on this forum.
In the meantime, I'm sure you'll find plenty of topics of interest to you.
Thanks for taking the time to register, I'll see you around the forum.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Cepierson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, CEPierson! We're glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. We welcome your participation and look forward to your contributions here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Cepierson

Hi Cepier, welcome! It's good to have you here. Please feel free to post and enjoy yourself. All the best,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Cepierson Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cepierson

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I haven't been able to be quite as active as I had hoped when I originally signed up, as work has gotten extremely busy.

But I am hoping that soon I will be able to post more often.

> TOPIC: Cepierson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,