Fake Violence In Tv Shows

Fake Violence Tv Shows - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th Feb, 2014 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Feb, 2014 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Fake Violence In Tv Shows

For those people who are Christians or LDS members, I want to ask you all some questions. Do you think that you are not supposed to watch "Fake violence in TV shows"? Do you think God considers watching them as a sin? Like for instance, big shows like the WWE wrestling shows, all the "Violence" Preformed by the professional actors\athletes are fake, but is still "Bad to watch them" Even when you are a Christian?

Of course it is not also applied to wrestling shows but to some cartoons too. These characters "Aren't real" But some their actions seems violent as well as other shows.

So, in your opinion, do you think God accepts watching these shows? Do you think you are not supposed to watch these kind of shows?

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2014 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Shows Tv Violence Fake

Personally, I find them a little too graphic and even though it is "Fake", what exactly is the purpose of enjoying seeing someone getting beat up on national television even if it is not real?

9th Feb, 2014 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Fake Violence In Tv Shows Studies Doctrine Mormon

Felipe I suppose it is okay to watch those shows if a person doesn't do it very often but also you need to consider the emotional changes that can occur due to violent shows, the question that should be asked is: Am I inviting the Spirit when watching these short of shows or chasing it away?

13th Feb, 2014 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Shows Tv Violence Fake

Good question Felipe. I don't think watching wrestling is a sin but at the same time for me I rather be doing other things with my time. Pray about it and see what answers you get.

> TOPIC: Fake Violence In Tv Shows

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,