Princess Diana

Princess Diana - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2007 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
  Princess Diana Princess of Wales
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Princess Diana

BUTLER TELLS ALL IN NEW PRINCESS OF WALES MEMOIR

A former butler to Diana, Princess of Wales, is releasing a new tell-all memoir about the late wife of Prince Charles.
Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Princess Diana
Princess Diana (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2006 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Princess Diana
A Friend

Diana Princess

This guy is trying to make a buck off the most popular British Princess in our lifetime. We loved her because she was one of us, not born blood royal, but someone who went from rags to riches in a short time. She died under mysterious circumstances and that makes all the people who will do anything for a buck come out of the wood work. But there are always the stragglers, the ones waiting till everything has died down and their story is likely to get more press.

11th Oct, 2006 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana History & Civil Business Politics

We loved her because she was one of us, not born blood royal, but someone who went from rags to riches in a short time.

I wouldn't quite put it THAT way. After all, she was a true Sinclair, a family with far deeper royal roots than Prince Charles and his family. Nor was she ever in "rags", as her family were, and are, very wealthy.

Granted, she wasn't considered "royalty" when she married, but then neither was Fergie. However, as I noted above, her family has ties to many royal families throughout European history.

There are those who claim that the Sinclair family is the last of the Merovingian line, which would make it the ONLY real royalty in Europe, as all others supposedly got their "royal blood" from the Merovingians.

However, I fully agree with you about the butler, and others, just trying to make a buck from the tragedy.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Diana Princess

BBC: PRINCESS DIANA'S DRIVER REALLY WAS DRUNK

New DNA evidence proves the driver of Princess Diana's car was drunk on the night of her fatal crash in a Paris underpass in 1997, the British Broadcasting Corp. reported Saturday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/12/09...a.ap/index.html

10th Dec, 2006 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Diana Princess

This week, a former judge who will preside over Diana's British inquest said preliminary hearings will be held in public and not in private, as had been planned, after a protest from Fayed's father, Mohammed Fayed, who owns Harrods department store.

The inquest, convened and then swiftly adjourned in 2004, is due to formally resume next year. Preliminary hearings will be held January 8-9 at the Royal Courts of Justice.

So, here we go again. The tabloids will have a field day with this, just when things had settled down.

Can we not just let them rest in peace?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2007 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana

Best Mother

Prince Harry tells a memorial service to mark the 10th anniversary of Princess Diana's death she was the "best mother in the world".
Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2007 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana

I saw part of the Memorial Service for Diana on the news this morning. There was a lot of prominent people present at her service. I understand that Camilla was invited but chose not to attend due to the negative press, her presence may generate. I was very surprised that Prince Harry delivered a speech instead of his older brother Prince William. I suppose Prince William could not bring himself to do it. I felt a wave of sadness when I listened to Prince Harry's speech. It is very clear that both sons do miss their mother dearly, even though she has been dead for ten years now. I believe that the media is responsible for keeping the memory of Diana very much alive. I wish the press would stop obsessing over Diana for the sake of her two sons. The constant reminders of how she died is making it difficult for the two sons to heal and move on with their lives.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2007 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana Politics Business Civil & History

INQUEST INTO DIANA'S DEATH BEGINS

An inquest into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, and her companion Dodi Fayed began in London Tuesday, more than 10 years after the high-profile couple died in a Paris car crash.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...na-inquest.html

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Princess Diana

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,