Smallville

Smallville - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 24th Nov, 2006 - 4:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I would say Smallville Season Six was...
  The best season so far       0.00%
  Was as good as the other seasons       0.00%
  Was okay, a bit rough around the edges       50.00%
  Needed a better story line, dragged too much       50.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Season 6
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2006 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Smallville - Season 6

What do you hope to see in the new Season 6 of Smallville?

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2006 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Smallville

I have become seriously addicted to Smallville this summer. I've watched several past episodes with my daughter but have missed a lot that I'd like to go back and watch. Last Thursday was the season premier of Season 6. It was great! I love Lex Luther and the complexities of his evil/good character. I was glad Zod was expelled from Lex's body, for a while there I thought Lex would be permanently evil. I like the fact that you never know what to expect from Lex, while Clark seems to be almost too good to be true. Well, of course he is, he's Superman. For season six I'd like to see Lois and Superman develop a relationship, separate from Lois and Clark's relationship. I want her to believe there are two separate people, as in the original. I'd like to see the cape or for Clark to take on more of a separate persona of Superman. I'd like to see some of Lex's evil to rub off onto Lana.

1st Oct, 2006 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Valla, you really surprised me by this post! laugh.gif I had no clue you like Smallville that much *smile*. I also LOVE the show.

I love Lex Luther and the complexities of his evil/good character

Michael Rosenbaum is an amazing and very talented actor. I think he is just perfect for the role and if I did not know better I would have say that Kevin Spacey from Superman Returns pretty much copied his style...I know...I know...we are talking about a "Senior" actor but I cannot deny the similarities.

I was glad Zod was expelled from Lex's body, for a while there I thought Lex would be permanently evil

Valla! You are telling us how the season premiere is going to be! No, stop! That's not fair. *laughs*

I'd like to see some of Lex's evil to rub off onto Lana

Oh, I am sure of this. Lana has a "dark" side too and that's why she was attracted to Lex.

I would like to see a more confident Clark, a more mature one who needs to stop worrying about this girl Lana. I also want to see Chloe with a boyfriend *thankyouverymuch*. The writers said they are thinking about that.

Overall, I can't wait to see the Season Premiere.

17th Oct, 2006 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

I saw the first Episode of Season 6 yesterday. I thought it was good, but felt more like a Star Trek episode rather than something about Superman. There were a few things that bothered me:

* There was a lot of makeup on that woman Clarke meets in the Phantom domain. In one shot her lips were glossy red - does not fit someone in the middle of nowhere.

* I could not get Clarke's jealousy of seeing Jimmy Olsen and Chloe, what is the matter with the guy? Get a life!

22nd Oct, 2006 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

Okay, I watched it the other day so I have some thoughts about it I would like to share:

There was a lot of makeup on that woman Clarke meets in the Phantom domain. In one shot her lips were glossy red - does not fit someone in the middle of nowhere.

Correct. Actually in one of the shots her lips are red and no glossy but in another shot they were glossy red, so there was a little mistake of the show. Another mistake was when Zod was hitting Clark on the rock, he was punching him and blood came out from Clark's mouth and then at the other scene her mouth was fine just with a little blood on him.

And...the HUGE mistake was at the end. They showed some waterfalls and written says: "Iguazu Falls, Patagonia, Argentina". The Iguazu Falls is not in the Patagonia (Patagonia is in the South where it snows) The Falls are in a n extremely hot weather location. Now I think the producers got confused by going online and checking some traveling web sites that picture the Iguazu and Patagonia destinations. I do not think anybody may have notice it, I just did because I'm from Argentina.

Overall it was a great episode, Rosenbaum and Kreuk did a great job.

* I could not get Clarke's jealousy of seeing Jimmy Olsen and Chloe, what is the matter with the guy?

If you notice when Clark asked Chloe about the kiss, he asked expecting other answer...that's why Chloe gave the answer she thought Clark was looking for, that's why as soon as she told him that she was not looking for anything else he quickly defended himself and said "oh, me neither" but you could see by his expression he was hoping she says otherwise, who knows...maybe he did felt something when she kissed him. wink.gif That's why when Jimmy comes in the picture, Clark looks obviously jealous.

24th Oct, 2006 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Valla! You are telling us how the season premiere is going to be! No, stop! That's not fair. *laughs*
Oops, sorry. undecided.gif I guess you get the show about three weeks after we do here in the States. I've missed the next two episodes but plan on watching them on line but will be careful not to give anything away when I do.
If I did not know better I would have say that Kevin Spacey from Superman Returns pretty much copied his style...
I haven't seen the movie but will be watching for that when I do. I didn't notice the mistakes in Episode 1. I usually don't pay much attention to the details of the programs I watch. I'm looking forward to getting caught up on my lost episode.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2006 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Just saw Episode Two. The introduction of Green Arrow seemed interesting in that he and Lex went to boarding school together. ALl these superheroes and super villains seem to be closely knit, maybe that is why they hate each other so much.

24th Nov, 2006 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

S P O I L E R

Unlike the Episode with Flash it seems that the Green Arrow is here for the long haul. I just saw Episode 7, and this seems to be concreting everyone's personalities. Clarke seems to be maturing now and discovering that he should not be hiding under a barn yard, and guess who is helping him recognize that: Green Arrow.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,