Conspiracy Theories Not Allowed At BYU - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE I can see why BYU wants to maintain - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Nov, 2012 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Mormon Professors not allowed to speak their mind
7th Sep, 2012 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy Theories Not Allowed At BYU - Page 2

I remember when this first came out and it was as odd to hear about then as it is to read about it now. The church in general has guarded what you can say when representing any of its institutions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2012 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy Theories Not Allowed At BYU
A Friend

BYU Allowed Theories Conspiracy

I can see why BYU wants to maintain their respectability with the world, but I DO believe Prof. Jones' theory. He is only the most prominent member of the LDS church to believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Many, many people in the nation believe it also. Have you seen any of the programs in favor of the theory?

I attended a seminar featuring him at our local middle school. He told of how he was called in to meet with the heads of BYU. He said they asked him, "What's with all this conspiracy theory?" He said he replied with, "Not conspiracy theory, it is secret combination theory."

Since we know that secret combinations exist in the last days (now), who are working to overthrow the government through violence, and gain total control of it by subterfuge, is it too much to imagine that they would commit the atrocities of 9/11? Add to this doctrine the fact that the U.S. has a history of white flag operations to provoke wars, and what do you get? Plausibility.

5th Nov, 2012 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy Theories Not Allowed At BYU Studies Doctrine Mormon

international QUOTE
I can see why BYU wants to maintain their respectability with the world, but I DO believe Prof. Jones' theory. He is only the most prominent member of the LDS church to believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

I have not read anywhere anyone willing to follow his ideas, what was his convincing point for you?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories Not Allowed At BYU

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,