SivanIlius Introduction

Sivanilius Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Sep, 2006 - 10:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

SivanIlius Introduction
A Friend

SivanIlius Introduction

Ave readers one and all who have taken a few minutes from their sweet time to come and, well, get to know me! I must say, usually, I detest introductions, but that is merely because the majority of introductions are done face to face where as I delight in writing and am somewhat reticent and reserved (a fancy way to say socially awkward) in person. Basically, to sum me all up in a whole without disclosing an excessive amount of information I shall merely say I have not yet graduated from high school and am home schooled, leaving me all the more available to talk on this forum. I take a fervid interest in Christianity (being a Christian myself) and theology. I have a hopeful wish of attending Oxford University when the time comes to study one of the following: cultural anthropology, Western Civilization (the Classics to the Middle Ages), phonology and theology. I still cant choose and am contemplating taking them all! For the time being I am studying Latin and reading many books on history. If you have not noticed, I hold a keen interest in history of the Middle Ages and the Classics, but be not fooled for that is not my only interest! I am enamoured by football (or what the ignorant would call soccer), though I retired in playing it long ago, I still watch it like a schoolgirl rooting always for Brazil and, when all is lost, the last Latin American team remaining (being that I am mostly Mexican myself). To add onto my list of interests, I should say that I am a strong advocate for the conservative/republican political party, though personally I hold no interest in politics, and a very zealous Tolkien fan. And, most importantly, I am a creator- not an inventor- and am nearly always developing and adding onto a different world I have created, hoping to one day publish my writings.

I cannot think of much more to say...if you want to know anything more about me just ask, I am more than willing to answer.

Sincerely,
Sivan Ilius

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction SivanIlius

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

SivanIlius Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, let me be the first to warn you that one liners in other people's Welcome Threads will not count as constructive Posts towards RPG status. You may wish to check the Site Map and choose a Board in which you can contribute something of substance.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2006 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction SivanIlius

SivanIlius, I deleted your post in the Global Warming thread. If you are going to make statements such as "Global warming doesn't exist" you need to be ready to back it up with sources, or state clearly that it is your opinion only.

Thanks,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2006 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction SivanIlius

User SivanIlius, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master. Thus, ye will now be able to participate in ONE of the Free RPGs. Select wisely and create thy character.

> TOPIC: SivanIlius Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,