White & Black Witches - Page 3 of 4

Colour has nothing to do with it, if you intend - Page 3 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 14th Sep, 2011 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
18th Nov, 2009 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches - Page 3

Lanny, not sure I completely understand you. If black and white witches are neutral then why is there even a "black" or a "white"?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches
A Friend

Witches Black and White

international QUOTE (GothicNature @ 18-Nov 09, 2:21 PM)
Lanny, not sure I completely understand you. If black and white witches are neutral then why is there even a "black" or a "white"?

Hi, I mean magic is completely neutral it is neither good or bad as one could not exist without the other. But when a person uses this magic its what is in their heart and what they intend to do with it which makes it good or bad. Hope this helps!

13th Feb, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I have never heard the term White Witch or Black Witch used other than in movies, books, and video games. I think this is a term made up by Hollywood to make it simpler for the audience. Wiccans can be good or evil yes, however they don't walk around in black robes or white robes so you can see them and say, "Hey there goes a good witch." or vice versa. That is just a story telling tool I think.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Witches Black and White

international QUOTE (SivanIlius @ 14-Sep 06, 7:24 PM)
Again, they most likely do not exist. You are mistaking the religion and worship of nature with the myths and fairy-stories of the past.
Black witches are associated with darkness, conjurers up to mischief- possibly evil.
White witches are considered to be of the light and do good with their magick.

Name: Cales

Comments: A white witch is nothing to do with skin colour. It is all about kindness and nature and the elements. But however a black witch does evil magic and messes with peoples choices and free will if you wish. However don't be afraid of the black witch because karma gets them back 3 times worse which is why there are white witches. White witches aren't a bad thing it's just a religion like Christianity, Judaism, Islam etc. We are just the same as you accept we communicate with the god and goddess by using chants (as you'se may see as sorcery but it's not)and we can grant kind spells or we are punished severely. Don't fear us [..]

16th Feb, 2010 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Witches Black and White

I think the term "witch" and its ambiguity here is the problem. If this is used to refer to Wiccans (or Pagans as some say), then yes, there is as much difference in "black and white" as there is someone firing a gun being a murderer or a policeman - the gun is "just there" and isn't responsible for where the bullet goes, only how it is propelled, as its very nature, not of any will or predetermined imbuing of benefit or maliciousness. Assuming the gun exists and wasn't just firing blanks...

The "evil" witch idea and original "Devil worship" is, I personally believe, a creation of the original Church, either directly or indirectly by disaffected and/or excommunicated members, who came up with the backwards Latin Black Mass and renouncing of other faiths, etc. It is an artificial construct used to project righteous defiance against, a strawman.

17th Feb, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches

Isn't the color just a symbolic expression for the use of magic for good or bad?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2011 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches - Page 3

Name: ProfessorBlack

Comments: The devil created within Paganism, is only created from stupidity and nothing other than rumors spread through fear and terror over many centuries.

Pagan, Wiccan or Witch beliefs never included a Devil and the only reason people perceive Pagan beliefs to that of the Devil is simply because people have been brain washed through fear for over hundreds of years, especially Christianity, I'm in now way degrading your religion but every religion has had a dark past and was used as a way force or used as a form of control. Knowing this you should understand that all religions have users who abuse its will, to say everyone who studies or practices Paganism and Witchcraft are evil is sad, its no more different than calling an African America "Nigger" or a person Jew while screaming "Heil Hitler!" its the exact same misconception based on extremely biased beliefs and almost sadastic rituals and rules.

At least a couple people are willing to understand that, I find it outrageous hearing some of these comments that are strictly based on nothing but a molded view of what history actually was. Thinking its ok to burn human beings at stakes for their beliefs, stoning them, drowning them through water boarding, subjecting them to the most cruel and demented torture for what? One sided ignorant beliefs that claim similarities to those of yours? As a race of intelligent beings we have to look deeper than that within ourselves as well.

Although I greatly practice Paganism and Witchcraft, I take everything with a grain of salt as should any person with religious beliefs, if everyone followed exactly what these one sided perceptions and written opinions of life told us where would we be? Murdering each other over religious means?

Some of you need to think about that, religion should only be taken with a grain of salt, it is a book of morals and beliefs based on what you feel is more understanding for you to believe. I was once a person who just believed in nature, the universe and never really felt the need to question further because I'll never know. Once I realized how similar Paganism was to my beliefs I've been practicing it since.

Some of you clearly need to understand Paganism more as well as understand the history of sad events behind it as well as many and almost every other religion. Even people who have religion can be horrible thats just life there is always good and there is always evil no matter what they study. The universe may be giving but it can kill in you in a instant if it must. Its sad but you don't see people calling nature evil, I don't support its horrific nature but thats how our universe works, sadly sometimes in uncontrollable violent ways.

For those who are good, like me and I'm sure all the rest of you hopefully have pure intentions thats wonderful but to think everyone is good just because they have a specific belief is absurd and is the reason many people stupidly lost their lives, due to always wanting superiority over other religions or races trough fear, rumors and twisted perceptions on what their enemies beliefs are. Wiccans and Pagans alike all fight everyday through these ignorant misconceptions.

Its 2011, I just would really appreciate if people acted like it, instead of making unintelligible remarks that remind me of those used 200-300 years ago and much further than that. Its endless how humanity has always fallen pray to claiming what they don't understand through the most oppressive and demeaning ways sadly some people are simply confused just from things like movies, TV and some people leaving these comments all giving the wrong perception of what witches actually can be, why? Based on ignorance through religion.

Sadly the best interpretation of a witch ever shown on TV was Bewitched, thats just pathetic.

I really hope some of you claiming black or white witches are evil versus good realize its much further than that it doesnt matter, understanding Witchcraft clearly more than some of you since you seem so fearful of it, I can promise you in Withcraft, Wiccan and Pagan befliefs there is no Devil. That is Satanism, they Speceifcally worship the Devil, so don't get it confused or twisted.

No one is stopping Satanist from using Witchcraft, but there are even Christians who might use it, but with Pagan and Wiccan beliefs comes that simple understanding there is always good and evil, or not par say good and evil, but endless opposite variations to what can be achieved through a persons real perceptions on reality. Blindly thinking Pagans worship the Devil as well as Wiccans or anyone who practices Witchcraft is a huge misconception and lie or wives tale if you want to call it. I really hope some of you reconsider and dig deeper through yourself and apply your religious beliefs to yourself to that of a grain of salt.

I'm not asking to convert you I'm just asking that this age old stupidity towards each others religious beliefs truly ceases some day. In Short a lot of you really need to just understand what all of you are so fearful of is Satanism, not Wicca, Paganist beliefs or even Witchcraft.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches
A Friend

White & Black Witches Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 3

Colour has nothing to do with it, if you intend good, good will be returned to you three fold. The same thing happens on the other path; intend evil and evil will be returned on you three fold. This is the Natural Law of Intent. Just the way it is.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: White & Black Witches

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,