White & Black Witches - Page 2 of 4

Basically black and white magic is neutral. - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 17th Nov, 2009 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
30th May, 2008 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches - Page 2

Harkon I think that is the issue is it is all a matter of opinion based on a set of fact one considers to be true or false. In this case Christianity would have to deem it all evil based on their bible. One who is versed in teaching that are relevant to witchcraft or paganism would never agree with them as the two are looking form the proverbially opposite end of the stick.

Keep up with the great posts also.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches
A Friend

Witches Black and White

This is a very clear view and very true. Opinion is something people have strived to have, difference of opinion is a privilege. We must be true to ourselves, limited only by our karma and conscience.
Man has the right to live and die as he chooses, by whatever name he calls God.

1st Jun, 2008 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Are white and black witches differentiated by standards or just by them declaring themselves as such? I'm guess they do not actually have to be dressed in white to be a "white" witch.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Witches Black and White

Name: Sakura

Comments: Just because you don't see them doesn't mean there not there. My oldest sister Krystal is a white witch. When a member in your family is a witch the first born takes that power and passes it on. It only hits the first born. You choose whether your a white or a black witch. No this has nothing to so with skin color.

A white witch is usually referred to as someone who does no harm in practicing their craft and only follows a good path sometimes white witches cast spells for good purpose they sometimes make medicines and cures with herbs and work for the good of anyone who contacts them.

Black witches are said to worship darker things and are equated with the devil and evil doings black witches should be avoided at all costs because even if you don't believe in black witchcraft they can do harm to people and animals in the belief that they are gaining power for usually their own self advancement.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Witches Black and White

Name: Vlad

Comments: There Is A Main Difference Between Black And White would Can Use your Powers For The Good Or For The Wrong! That's Like Me I Am A Warlock But Was Transformed From Demon To Warlock I Still Could If I Wanted To Use These Powers To Force Evil On The Earth But Know I Use It To Help Others! Plus I Am Also A Vamp So Yea All These People That Say There Are Not White Or Black Witches Get Over yourself Look Up The Real History.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Use correct grammar and spelling before submitting.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches

Name: Amber

Comments: I am Wiccan and the difference between white an black witches is white witches are good, black witches are bad. White witches do not harm others or themselves an black witches are evil an do not care who they harm including themselves.Yes,there really is a such thing as witches we jus stay hidden cause it the past we have been harmed for just being a witch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2009 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches - Page 2

Name: D

Comments: This is a response to Kraykn. Not all witches are evil, just as not all Christians are good. It has to do with the individual and what is inside of them. Some Wicca do worship God along with all he created. Some of the ones killed in Salem were healers, communing with nature. I've seen Christians with black hearts and black souls, of course they were only Christians to themselves and to the ones who did not see who they really were. Acting and looking the part to perfection. Black or white, good or evil it's all just a matter of what lives inside a person.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

White & Black Witches
A Friend

White & Black Witches Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

Basically black and white magic is neutral. It is purely in the heart of the witch. When you intend to do harm this will come out in your magic, and same for if you wish to do good. If you practice any form of witchcraft, it does not mean you will dress in white or black to dictate whether you are good or bad. Must witches are just normal people,who dress the same as everybody else, you could not even tell they were a witch. In my experience black witches usually wear casual clothes I.e jeans, this is to distract any un wanted attention given to them.
Also witches in the olden days were in fact very religious-as in christianity it is god and devil, heaven and earth. Even in paganism and wicca there is a god but god is nature and the universe. Black witches are in fact people who believe in the devil and say they do not believe in god, but in fact its what they fear most.
It is true to say there are black and white witches, but not in the way that people think they are perceived.

Ps have just read your post Vlad, would like to ask you when you say you were a demon you mean you worshipped evil and everything to do with darkness and bad? What pain did you inflict on others? You say you could of forced evil on the world but were you aware of the 3x3? What made you change your ways and help others? I am very intrigued!

Reconcile Edited: lanny on 17th Nov, 2009 - 9:23pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: White & Black Witches

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,